Social Phobia Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How Are You Feeling?
Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:11 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» Facebook Group For Social Phobia Ireland
Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:14 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» any advice ?
Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:22 am by padmasana

» Hello from a culshie living in Dublin!!!!!!
Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 am by padmasana

» keeping fit. running, walking, yoga......
Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:29 am by Guest

» Any plans for the summer/holiday etc.???
Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 am by Hello23

» your favourite novels/literature.
Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:23 pm by Guest

» St John's wort
Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» Merry Christmas
Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am by Hello23

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 132 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:57 am

Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday...

4 posters

Go down

Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... Empty Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday...

Post by x_No_Oil_Painting_x Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:35 am

Okay, so I got back from the cinema yesterday and we went to meet my housemates in Tesco.
We got outta tesco and this guy on a bike came right towards us - i recognised him.
He & his brother'd called to the house a few times cos my mates brother owed him somethin'...
It was freaky enough cos he started circling us.

2 seconds later as i was recovering, a pickup truck with these guys in it came straight for us - i was full sure they'd run us over and someone would get killed. I was so scared!

The worst part is, i keep thinking "Why were we targeted?".
I have these mad thoughts that maybe they see me as an idiot (even though theyve never seen me before), or that its because I'm fat/ugly.
Keep thinking that if i was pretty this would never happen!!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Sad

I hope I'm just bein' stupid...
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
God

https://www.facebook.com/ciunasbotharcailinbainne

Back to top Go down

Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... Empty Re: Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 am

Don't know if my opinion counts that much but you are an extremely pretty girl!

Back to top Go down

Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... Empty Re: Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:16 am

ya, i agree with jhanniffy, you're absolutely gorgeous charlene!! sounds like such a horrible experience though. you and i both know for SURE that those guys were maaaanky looking scumbags obviously, so you shouldnt even care if you were pretty or not in their eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:09 am

I think you're very pretty too (unless this isn't a photo of you! Laughing )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:52 am

i can only say what the above have said that your very pretty, with SA we tend to be very negative and think the worst of ourselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:02 am

Charlene I wouldn't take it personally. You are being too hard on yourself. It's nothing to do with u or your looks.
As u say they are just 'scumbags' with too much time on their hands!
shelley
shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by jan Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 am

jaysus charlene that sucks, i would crap myself! Had a scary experience with scumags yesterday... Icon_lol

but I agree with the others, from your pictures you look extremely pretty and you are being far too hard on yourself. don't let those creepy fuckers get you down cos it sounds like they were targeting someone else in your group which had nothing to do with you!
jan
jan

Back to top Go down

Post by TigTrivers Sun May 09, 2010 3:30 am

I have to say I agree that was the first thought when I saw that picture I thought wow shes good looking
But is that everything that happened to you they circled you then a car came towards you did anything happen after that?

And you said your mates brother owed them something that sounds like they werent targeting you but your mate
TigTrivers
TigTrivers

http://www.forumansioN.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum