Social Phobia Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How Are You Feeling?
personality type. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:11 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» Facebook Group For Social Phobia Ireland
personality type. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:14 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» any advice ?
personality type. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:22 am by padmasana

» Hello from a culshie living in Dublin!!!!!!
personality type. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 am by padmasana

» keeping fit. running, walking, yoga......
personality type. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:29 am by Guest

» Any plans for the summer/holiday etc.???
personality type. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 am by Hello23

» your favourite novels/literature.
personality type. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:23 pm by Guest

» St John's wort
personality type. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» Merry Christmas
personality type. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am by Hello23

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 132 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:57 am

personality type.

Go down

personality type. Empty personality type.

Post by padmasana Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:38 am

just a cool quiz, fill out the questionnaire and it ll give u description of ur personality. its 80-90% accurate. every time i done it, i got infp = idealist(dreamer) haha. have fun Wink
personality test

padmasana

Back to top Go down

personality type. Empty Re: personality type.

Post by padmasana Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:40 am

this is basically me.

INFPs generally have the following traits:

Strong value systems
Warmly interested in people
Service-oriented, usually putting the needs of others above their own
Loyal and devoted to people and causes
Future-oriented
Growth-oriented; always want to be growing in a positive direction
Creative and inspirational
Flexible and laid-back, unless a ruling principle is violated
Sensitive and complex
Dislike dealing with details and routine work
Original and individualistic - "out of the mainstream"
Excellent written communication skills
Prefer to work alone, and may have problems working on teams
Value deep and authentic relationships
Want to be seen and appreciated for who they are
The INFP is a special, sensitive individual who needs a career which is more than a job. The INFP needs to feel that everything they do in their lives is in accordance with their strongly-felt value systems, and is moving them and/or others in a positive, growth-oriented direction. They are driven to do something meaningful and purposeful with their lives. The INFP will be happiest in careers which allow them to live their daily lives in accordance with their values, and which work towards the greater good of humanity. It's worth mentioning that nearly all of the truly great writers in the world have been INFPs.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:19 am

ISFJ for me - the one I get all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:40 am

jhanniffy wrote:ISFJ for me - the one I get all the time

thats same type as the girl im living with atm. so if u got any tips on isfj`s , please share !! i cant read that girl at all, haha.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:09 am

padmasana wrote:
jhanniffy wrote:ISFJ for me - the one I get all the time

thats same type as the girl im living with atm. so if u got any tips on isfj`s , please share !! i cant read that girl at all, haha.

LMAF (note that is the first time I have ever said that) my dear, I can't even figure myself out....does she spend all her time in her room yet have a really sociable job.... alien

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:34 am

hahaha...... yes. when she gets home she just goes up to her bedroom. she comes down the odd time alright like. but am..... when were in a room, just the 2 of us. the atmosphere is kinda awkward, lol. some days she could be chatty and other days off. we also kissed one nite. i kinda like her but i cant read her for the life of me, haha.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:51 am

INTJ

I am a:
very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:59 am

Whether you're a young adult trying to find your place in the world, or a not-so-young adult trying to find out if you're moving along the right path, it's important to understand yourself and the personality traits which will impact your likeliness to succeed or fail at various careers. It's equally important to understand what is really important to you. When armed with an understanding of your strengths and weaknesses, and an awareness of what you truly value, you are in an excellent position to pick a career which you will find rewarding.

INTJs generally have the following traits:

Able to absorb extremely complex theoretical and complex material
Driven to create order and structure from theoretical abstractions
Supreme strategists
Future-oriented
See the global, "big picture"
Strong insights and intuitions, which they trust implicitly
Value their own opinions over others
Love difficult theoretical challenges
Bored when dealing with mundane routine
Value knowledge and efficiency
Have no patience with inefficiency and confusion
Have very high standards for performance, which they apply to themselves most strongly
Reserved and detached from others
Calm, collected and analytical
Extremely logical and rational
Original and independent
Natural leaders, but will follow those they can fully support
Creative, ingenious, innovative, and resourceful
Work best alone, and prefer to work alone
More so than any other personality type, INTJs are brilliant when it comes to grasping complex theories and applying them to problems to come up with long-term strategies. Since this type of "strategizing" is the central focus and drive of the INTJ, there is a happy match between desire and ability in this type. Accordingly, the INTJ is happiest and most effective in careers which allow this type of processing, and which promote an environment in which the INTJ is given a lot of autonomy over their daily lives.

The following list of professions is built on our impressions of careers which would be especially suitable for an INTJ. It is meant to be a starting place, rather than an exhaustive list. There are no guarantees that any or all of the careers listed here would be appropriate for you, or that your best career match is among those listed.

also heres a portrait of an intj. read it and see if its accurate Wink http://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html

lol, i made a few of my friends take this quiz. 3 of em got intj and if theres one thing they all have in common, its that there always right, haha.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:41 am

padmasana wrote:hahaha...... yes. when she gets home she just goes up to her bedroom. she comes down the odd time alright like. but am..... when were in a room, just the 2 of us. the atmosphere is kinda awkward, lol. some days she could be chatty and other days off. we also kissed one nite. i kinda like her but i cant read her for the life of me, haha.

Ah yes, well that is me too - always hiding - I found while in college short one to one conversations where good. One girl I lived with would call me from my room asking if I wanted tea and we would chat for a about 20 - 30 mins, then I would escape back to my room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Yeah that does describe quite accurately.

And yes i am a science-head, and i'm extremely observant.

And yes i do come across as cold and aloof, due to my poor communication skills, i think i have even alienated a few people at work due to my abrupt nature when it comes to trying to get my point across. Something i might need to work on.

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Hello22 wrote:Yeah that does describe quite accurately.

And yes i do come across as cold and aloof, due to my poor communication skills, i think i have even alienated a few people at work due to my abrupt nature when it comes to trying to get my point across. Something i might need to work on.

question - why did u only write about the negative side to that personality type confused1 ???

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:06 pm

jhanniffy wrote:
padmasana wrote:hahaha...... yes. when she gets home she just goes up to her bedroom. she comes down the odd time alright like. but am..... when were in a room, just the 2 of us. the atmosphere is kinda awkward, lol. some days she could be chatty and other days off. we also kissed one nite. i kinda like her but i cant read her for the life of me, haha.

Ah yes, well that is me too - always hiding - I found while in college short one to one conversations where good. One girl I lived with would call me from my room asking if I wanted tea and we would chat for a about 20 - 30 mins, then I would escape back to my room.

lol, yea that sounds like her alright !! so....... how do i communicate with her , haha??

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 am

padmasana wrote:

question - why did u only write about the negative side to that personality type confused1 ???

I don't know why i do that - it seems to be a common pattern in my life. Always focusing on the negatives. This kind of thinking hasn't worked for me so far, so i really do need to look at the CBT stuff you posted in another thread!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:43 am

padmasana wrote:
jhanniffy wrote:

lol, yea that sounds like her alright !! so....... how do i communicate with her , haha??

I would say short conversations that are just the two of ye, don't focus on her unless she brings something up - Is it just the two of ye that live together? Have you dropped any hints at all yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:51 am

nope, theres 4 of us living together atm. i have nt dropped any hints tho, lol. i tend to be quiet shy and reserved around her, shes the same around me too.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 am

Hello22 wrote:
padmasana wrote:

I don't know why i do that - it seems to be a common pattern in my life. Always focusing on the negatives. This kind of thinking hasn't worked for me so far, so i really do need to look at the CBT stuff you posted in another thread!

CBT will defo do the trick for you then. its not an easy fix, i have a very negative mindset myself, which im working on. try the cbt for self esteem.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:45 am

padmasana wrote:
Hello22 wrote:
padmasana wrote:

CBT will defo do the trick for you then. its not an easy fix, i have a very negative mindset myself, which im working on. try the cbt for self esteem.

Thanks, i definitel will be looking at that material. Just busy until Thursday, so i'll sit down and have a proper look at the stuff you posted.
And i must say, you come across as a positive person on this forum, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 am

lol, thank you! im kinda enthusiastic to help people on here with their issues, i know if i can deal with my anxiety, anybody can!! so, im here to help in any way possible. although, in sayin that. i do have self esteem issues which is gonna be a lot harder to unlearn because ive settled with it and its the only way i know how to be. im currently doing the cbt for self esteem to try and correct it.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum