Social Phobia Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How Are You Feeling?
Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:11 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» Facebook Group For Social Phobia Ireland
Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:14 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» any advice ?
Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:22 am by padmasana

» Hello from a culshie living in Dublin!!!!!!
Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 am by padmasana

» keeping fit. running, walking, yoga......
Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:29 am by Guest

» Any plans for the summer/holiday etc.???
Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 am by Hello23

» your favourite novels/literature.
Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:23 pm by Guest

» St John's wort
Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» Merry Christmas
Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am by Hello23

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 132 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:57 am

Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer?

2 posters

Go down

Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer? Empty Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer?

Post by x_No_Oil_Painting_x Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:03 am

My so-called "friend".. lets call her X, stole her now-boyfriend from me. Well we weren't together, and i didnt give a shit about him but we were kinda seeing each other. But thats not the point. She betrayed my trust completely and made me go on an insane self-hating binge!

I'm wondering though, should i drop the grudge and add her on facebook - or will i continue hating myself and get paranoid she'll steal Shane?!

I'm in a dilemma - Add her and make up and lose the hatred and fear of her bitching if she see's me looking like shit.
....or do i continue to hate her to avoid being extremely paranoid if she even looks at Shane...?

I cant go through what happened in 2007 again, it'll fluff me up... but she could be with her current bf for life so i dunno if i should even worry...!

GARGH!!! Advice?
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
God

https://www.facebook.com/ciunasbotharcailinbainne

Back to top Go down

Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer? Empty Re: Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer?

Post by padmasana Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:15 am

x_No_Oil_Painting_x wrote:My so-called "friend".. lets call her X, stole her now-boyfriend from me. Well we weren't together, and i didnt give a shit about him but we were kinda seeing each other. But thats not the point. She betrayed my trust completely and made me go on an insane self-hating binge!

I'm wondering though, should i drop the grudge and add her on facebook - or will i continue hating myself and get paranoid she'll steal Shane?!

I'm in a dilemma - Add her and make up and lose the hatred and fear of her bitching if she see's me looking like shit.
....or do i continue to hate her to avoid being extremely paranoid if she even looks at Shane...?

I cant go through what happened in 2007 again, it'll fluff me up... but she could be with her current bf for life so i dunno if i should even worry...!

GARGH!!! Advice?

ah yes, i remember this char.

imo i think you should leave it for the time being till u have urself undercontrol 1st. otherwise its just gonna add more problems for you. you could add her on facebook, but i would nt go meetin up with her. forgiveness is actually helpful for a person, so you never know, this might be a positive step for you Smile . gl with whatever u decide.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer? Empty Re: Should I Forgive Her? Or will i suffer?

Post by x_No_Oil_Painting_x Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:50 am

Oh that was the plan. I wouldn't meet up with her until i feel okay with myself like. But i dunno like. I think you're right but grudges stress me out. I feel physically sick when i see someone im not on speaking terms with like!
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
God

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Ya i agree with Johnny - but eventually just try and let it go. I used to be the same, but holding grudges gets you nowhere, and it just makes you feel crap. Even for your own well-being and peace of mind, let go of the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by x_No_Oil_Painting_x Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:30 pm

I pretty much have. I'm pretty happy with my life in general [apart from anxiety about....well....everything!].. Like its not like her flaunting that she was chosen over me will bother me anymore cos I'm the happiest ive ever been with Shane. And sure doesnt everything affect what happens today? I dunno what to do, but maybe this could give me peace of mind and stop me constantly trying to hide from her when i'm looking a state in fear that she'll love it if she does see me. I dunno. Maybe i'm better off never talking to her again, but i just cant live with the tension. I'm dead confused!!!
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
God

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:24 pm

forgive her and add her on facebook. see how it goes char. ye prob wont even talk to one another ( which is prob a good thing), but at least ye ll have buried the hatchet.

btw, stop allowing ur anxiety to ruin ur life !! your incontrol. there really is no point wasting your life away. step up and face ur fear and u ll soon realise that there is nothing to be frightened of .

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum