Social Phobia Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How Are You Feeling?
Random Comments thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:11 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» Facebook Group For Social Phobia Ireland
Random Comments thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:14 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» any advice ?
Random Comments thread - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:22 am by padmasana

» Hello from a culshie living in Dublin!!!!!!
Random Comments thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 am by padmasana

» keeping fit. running, walking, yoga......
Random Comments thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:29 am by Guest

» Any plans for the summer/holiday etc.???
Random Comments thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 am by Hello23

» your favourite novels/literature.
Random Comments thread - Page 5 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:23 pm by Guest

» St John's wort
Random Comments thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» Merry Christmas
Random Comments thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am by Hello23

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 132 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:57 am

Random Comments thread

+3
padmasana
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
Dub16
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Random Comments thread - Page 5 Empty Random Comments thread

Post by Dub16 Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just chuck any random stuff you wanna say in here.

Sorry Mods, I'm takin' over here, haha
Dub16
Dub16

Back to top Go down

Random Comments thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Comments thread

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:52 am

Hello22 wrote:
jhanniffy wrote:Either I am going crazy or the wold is slowly deleting me.....

Why dya say that J?

Made a few posts on here the last day and they seem to be gone! How did the interview go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:42 am

Interview went ok-ish. It was a 'group interview' - meaning more of an assessment type thing, with an occupational psychologist. We had to do tests which included 'inference testing' (reading an extract and seeing how we were able to infer facts - i'm not sure if i'm explaining it right............), then like a theoretical engineering test and then a personality test.

It's hard to know how i got on, won't know for a few days. There were 5 people going for the job, most of them seemed to have either office based jobs or jobs relating to this Sad But in my head i kept thinking 'okay, i have a 1 in 5 chance of getting this'.

I'll keep you posted if i get any word back, but i'm not keeping my hopes up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:51 am

Did you have to answer questions out loud in a group...I could never do that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:02 am

No didnt have to answer aloud - just on paper thank god Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:11 am

THERE IS NO FCUKING PARKING SPACE FOR MY CAR AROUND THE ESTATE

I am so pissed off - whenever Galway hosts a big event (i.e. like the fecking galway races) the landlords around here decide to lease out the empty apartments. No problem with that - until theres an issue with loudmouth cocky arseholes who think just because 'mummy and daddy' are paying for them to have a good time, they can go around screaming and throwing bottles around the estate. They make my blood boil. (I am just glad i'm off to the North this weekend)

And then magically, all these cars arrive, and there are no spaces for the residents who live here on a DAILY basis. This really fking annoys me. I pay rent and this shit kicks off.

I don't even know what the big obsession is with the Galway races - it seems to be only people who aren't from Galway that actually go to it - most Galwegians either avoid it like the plague, or go on holidays this week.

I'm heading to Derry tomorrow morning but i'm not bringing the car.

Problem is that i can't leave it where i have parked it - i parked it outside a resturant in the estate and they told me when i got out that they will clamp me if i leave it there.
CLAMP ME?? in my own fucking estate?? Are you for real?? If i had anywhere else to park it, i would, but there is no way in hell i am paying to get my car unclamped in an area where i rent an apartment. F*CK THAT.

(I am so mad right now!!!!)) Evil or Very Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:50 am

Can you like leave a rock or something where you should park your car - I donno but it does seem crazy! Enjoy the North by the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello22 wrote:THERE IS NO FCUKING PARKING SPACE FOR MY CAR AROUND THE ESTATE

I am so pissed off - whenever Galway hosts a big event (i.e. like the fecking galway races) the landlords around here decide to lease out the empty apartments. No problem with that - until theres an issue with loudmouth cocky arseholes who think just because 'mummy and daddy' are paying for them to have a good time, they can go around screaming and throwing bottles around the estate. They make my blood boil. (I am just glad i'm off to the North this weekend)

And then magically, all these cars arrive, and there are no spaces for the residents who live here on a DAILY basis. This really fking annoys me. I pay rent and this shit kicks off.

I don't even know what the big obsession is with the Galway races - it seems to be only people who aren't from Galway that actually go to it - most Galwegians either avoid it like the plague, or go on holidays this week.

Problem is that i can't leave it where i have parked it - i parked it outside a resturant in the estate and they told me when i got out that they will clamp me if i leave it there.
CLAMP ME?? in my own fucking estate?? Are you for real?? If i had anywhere else to park it, i would, but there is no way in hell i am paying to get my car unclamped in an area where i rent an apartment. F*CK THAT.

omg, this post made me laugh........ laughing id hate to ever cross you, hahaha !!

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:11 am

padmasana wrote:
Hello22 wrote:THERE IS NO FCUKING PARKING SPACE FOR MY CAR AROUND THE ESTATE

omg, this post made me laugh........ laughing id hate to ever cross you, hahaha !!

Smile Haha ya i can turn a bit psycho when i'm mad! I even scare myself!!

And thanks J, i did enjoy the North - i went surfing in Donegal a few times. Its funny cos i'm able to swim, but the minute i got into the sea with the surf board. i bottled it - i started panicking. But after a few times of being thrown under the waves, i got used to it. Ended up surfing for hours, which i really enjoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm

My contract for my apartment is up in 2 weeks Sad Sad

But i'm moving into an even nicer apartment across the road, really didnt think i could get any nicer, but i did! And i'm gonna be still living with my housemate, and also his gf, which i get on with them really well! Happy days Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:54 pm

^^ will you have parking lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:18 pm

I got sunburned yesterday ....in Galway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:41 am

^ haha, unbelievable!

I got a bit of a colour too over the past week (and its not out of a bottle!)

Man i am wreaked - was out the last two nights, didn't get home till 5am this morning, and then i did an 8km race in Galway City. I was delighted with myself, i sprinted the last kilometer (up on the prom in Salthill right through to Claddagh) but had to walk for a bit halfway through the race as i got a stitch.

I still managed to do it under an hour though, since it was my first proper race/ marathon, i think it was pretty good. I felt so good after, even though my SA kicked in when all of us were running through city centre - there were loads of people in Eyre square 'cheering' and it was putting me off.
I then decided to run on my own (from the people i went with) and when we got to knocknacarra/ salthill side i was real tired.

And then at the finishing point in Claddagh, there were 100s of people cheering, and fooking photographers! I just picked up the pace and sprinted on. SA kicked in but i just overcame it.

Over 2000 people did it, and i'm glad to say that it didnt put me off - i love athletics. I am now thinking of joining the Galway city athletics club, as i used to be a sprinter and love running. Unfortunately i smoke - which could be my downfall Sad

And i managed to raise money for a cancer charity, delighted to have been in the position to do so. Legs are very sore now though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:13 am

Last edited by Hello22 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : talking sh1te :))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Yay i had another date with him tonight!! I am smiling like a chesire cat atm!!

What a way to end my 2 week vacation from work. Excellent Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:16 am

Hello22 wrote:^ haha, unbelievable!

I got a bit of a colour too over the past week (and its not out of a bottle!)

Man i am wreaked - was out the last two nights, didn't get home till 5am this morning, and then i did an 8km race in Galway City. I was delighted with myself, i sprinted the last kilometer (up on the prom in Salthill right through to Claddagh) but had to walk for a bit halfway through the race as i got a stitch.

I still managed to do it under an hour though, since it was my first proper race/ marathon, i think it was pretty good. I felt so good after, even though my SA kicked in when all of us were running through city centre - there were loads of people in Eyre square 'cheering' and it was putting me off.
I then decided to run on my own (from the people i went with) and when we got to knocknacarra/ salthill side i was real tired.

And then at the finishing point in Claddagh, there were 100s of people cheering, and fooking photographers! I just picked up the pace and sprinted on. SA kicked in but i just overcame it.

Over 2000 people did it, and i'm glad to say that it didnt put me off - i love athletics. I am now thinking of joining the Galway city athletics club, as i used to be a sprinter and love running. Unfortunately i smoke - which could be my downfall Sad

And i managed to raise money for a cancer charity, delighted to have been in the position to do so. Legs are very sore now though!

running is one of the best things you could do !!! its extremely beneficial for anyone especially someone with anxiety issues. i can say that, because i run myself and feel brill after it. it keeps ur mind occupied and you get this high feeling from it after u finished running. really does clear the head Very Happy

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 am

^ Yes it really does. Been jogging most of the week before work, mainly because i'm stressed at work!

Just started in a new department this week, and i didn't realise what i was getting myself into Sad

I hope to god i win the lotto soon Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:39 am

Goo you my dear ^^ hope work works out

I got burnt yesterday but this time it was in France! Had a lovely few days though we spent far too much time shopping - 33oc almost killed me, was meant to be off tomorrow but got called in, don't mind really only 3 weeks left until college starts again - yay!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:44 am

OMG - Ireland is crap, in France everything is so fresh its , we had fresh bread every morning was so lovely - they made the most amazing waffles in front of us and cocoanut ice cream....heaven

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 am

think im gonna give up alcohol and prob smoke weed instead.

i dont really care much for alcohol !!

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Ya i agree. I like getting drunk, but it causes havoc on my SA the following day (or few days depending on how much i've had).

Last time i went on a huge drinking spree was in July - the infamous bbq night at work, lol. Woke up the next day wanting the ground to swallow me up. Flashbacks and the heart palpatations - i havent drank jagerbombs since. Then found out i kissed a guy at work - i was mortified, spent weeks avoiding him, until i walked into him a few weeks ago haha. Embarassed I can laugh at it now though.

Since then i've made sure i stick to the same type of drink when i'm out.

Never really liked weed though - had a joint 2 weeks ago and it always makes me paranoid and sleepy.

Maybe i should becom a pioneer Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:21 pm

jhanniffy wrote:Goo you my dear ^^ hope work works out

I got burnt yesterday but this time it was in France! Had a lovely few days though we spent far too much time shopping - 33oc almost killed me, was meant to be off tomorrow but got called in, don't mind really only 3 weeks left until college starts again - yay!!!

Thanks J, i'm finding it easier, just need to have more confidence in myself, i know i am well able, just having this damn depression doesnt make it easy when i'm put at a new job at work.

Glad you had a good time, France is a lovely place. You looking forward to college?

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:26 am

haha, good luck with becoming a pioneer. if i could do that i would but its way too hard.
i never really cared for weed myself few yrs back but i smoked couple joints the last couple of weeks and i find it a lot better than alcohol.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:33 am

^^ What does it feel like

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 am

hmm....... how to put into words.

it just relaxes ya really, but when ur proper stoned/high (watever those young folk are calling it these days, lol) , your kinda all over the place, haha. i defo wood nt recommend it to someone whos never smoked it b4 and has anxiety issues because u ll be a sure thing to get an anxiety or panic attack. feels like ur in a dream kinda and time goes really really slowwww, if u freak out on it, it can be terrifying tho.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Busy weekend ahead - moving into another apartment, going out tomorrow, sat and sunday night. Looking forward to it Cool

Finally starting to settle into the new department at work, im almost finished training, and my boss is on holidays tomorrow, so tomorrow will be a doss. My SA has flared up in the last 2 weeks, i didnt realise the amount of responsibility this job was though - i just can't afford to fcuk up. But i'm kinda getting over that, i should be able for it.

On a side note, there are some amount of egos in this department, i just have to watch what i say/ do infront of these people, i have been warned by a few people Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next