Social Phobia Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How Are You Feeling?
Random Comments thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:11 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» Facebook Group For Social Phobia Ireland
Random Comments thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:14 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» any advice ?
Random Comments thread - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:22 am by padmasana

» Hello from a culshie living in Dublin!!!!!!
Random Comments thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 am by padmasana

» keeping fit. running, walking, yoga......
Random Comments thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:29 am by Guest

» Any plans for the summer/holiday etc.???
Random Comments thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 am by Hello23

» your favourite novels/literature.
Random Comments thread - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:23 pm by Guest

» St John's wort
Random Comments thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» Merry Christmas
Random Comments thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am by Hello23

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 132 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:57 am

Random Comments thread

+3
padmasana
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
Dub16
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Random Comments thread - Page 6 Empty Random Comments thread

Post by Dub16 Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just chuck any random stuff you wanna say in here.

Sorry Mods, I'm takin' over here, haha
Dub16
Dub16

Back to top Go down

Random Comments thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Comments thread

Post by padmasana Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:23 am

i really dislike alcohol and im not quiet sure why i keep on drinking every weekend ?? time to put a stop to it me thinks.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:55 pm

^ Ha, speaking of which i'm slightly hungover at this stage - dam shots i did last night. But didnt get mental drunk like, just nicely drunk.

Good night though, i hadn't seen my old college mates in ages, so it was fun.

Now cinema, dinner and drinks tonight, i'm gonna be wreaked on Monday

On another note, I should really give up smoking, i'm finding it really hard to breathe properly lately. very wheezy, and my breathing gets shallow, i'm also starting to get chest pains from smoking too much last night Shocked

Last edited by Hello22 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:29 am

I do agree - you should stop paralyzing your cilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:22 am

^ ya i know, and it actually scares me when i read the damage it does and the amount of chemicals you inhale.

But my breathing gets severly affected - people have often commented on my breathing, i get shallow breathing, and i start wheezing, which can be embarrasing, not mention its effect on my breathing. And most mornings i get that 'suffocating' feeling. I just hope its not developing into asthma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 am

Absolutely delighted, won a few bob today, and im off for a few drinks now. Boooya Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:14 am

Just heard a few hours ago that they making us temps permanent! I feel lucky to be made permanent in a job especially during the recession.
even though i'm not fond of work, it nice to know that i will get the same bonuses as the rest. Delighted Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:50 pm

The great news hun - go you!!!

I got a new alarm clock today

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:12 am

lol, congrats on the new alarm clock J , and congrats to christine on the job Wink

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Thank Johnny, tbh im finding my boss awful hard work, im grand on my own but the minute she pays me a visit (her office is in another building THANK GOD), she picks up on my anxiousness and ends up finding stuff that i've overlooked Embarassed so she isnt keen on letting me do stuff on my own at the moment.

But today i had to ring her to ask her to come down, as there was a deviation. She was like an antichrist, my god the way she spoke to me in front of people i was mortified. And then she did a u-turn, making me look like an ejit. Even though i followed the right procedure.

My tolerance for her is wearing thin, and i can give as good as i get. Sometimes i get too over defensive, which can be a bad thing. I just hate when people speak to me as if im stupid, it really grinds my gears!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Ive cuts all over my hands from the sharp edges of boxes that i have to open at work, and i had to open the boxes with one of those industrial blades, accidently ended up nicking myself, first time i had to get first aid at work Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:01 am

Hello22 wrote:Thank Johnny, tbh im finding my boss awful hard work, im grand on my own but the minute she pays me a visit (her office is in another building THANK GOD), she picks up on my anxiousness and ends up finding stuff that i've overlooked Embarassed so she isnt keen on letting me do stuff on my own at the moment.

But today i had to ring her to ask her to come down, as there was a deviation. She was like an antichrist, my god the way she spoke to me in front of people i was mortified. And then she did a u-turn, making me look like an ejit. Even though i followed the right procedure.

My tolerance for her is wearing thin, and i can give as good as i get. Sometimes i get too over defensive, which can be a bad thing. I just hate when people speak to me as if im stupid, it really grinds my gears!!!

learn assertiveness Wink haha.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 am

I rock....at least for a few hours I feel like I do...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:42 pm

padmasana wrote:
Hello22 wrote:Thank Johnny, tbh im finding my boss awful hard work, im grand on my own but the minute she pays me a visit (her office is in another building THANK GOD), she picks up on my anxiousness and ends up finding stuff that i've overlooked Embarassed so she isnt keen on letting me do stuff on my own at the moment.

learn assertiveness Wink haha.

Ha, ya i will have to learn all about it, i have no choice in my job.

Today was so bloody hectic at work, and because we were so busy, we were under some pressure to get stuff out.

I should be thankful i'm working - i earn a good wage now and tbh the company treat the employees very well, and i get alot of benefits. Just when under pressure, i can overlook stuff, and i cant afford to do that, i do work in quality control, so i need to make sure everything is up to standard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 am

i am starving, just put on my dinner there, so it wont be ready for another 40 minutes Sad

Last edited by Hello22 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:22 am

Haha, ya i jinxed them Smile

Well done to Dublin, the better team won.

I hope they are able to beat Kerry now.

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:54 am

i only seen bits and pieces of the match but my ould fella was sayin that dublin were the much better side.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:46 am

^ Ya the Dubs were the better team, and deserved that win.

The game was terrible though, very low scoring game. I prefer watching hurling though, much more enjoyable to watch, and requires more skill imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:31 am

Hello22 wrote:^ Ya the Dubs were the better team, and deserved that win.

The game was terrible though, very low scoring game. I prefer watching hurling though, much more enjoyable to watch, and requires more skill imo.

i could nt agree more. i love hurling and i very much enjoy watching it. tipp and kilkenny sunday now Razz i hope tipp are up for it as much as they were last year otherwise were fked, lol.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:06 am

.... finally finding my feet in this new department, i knew it was only a matter of time.

However my SA at work has gone through the roof, my canteen phobia is back in full swing Sad Plus a few people i used to hang out with have gone flaky on me, i heard from someone else that they are abit p1ssed off that i got this job, cos i'm not there that long. I tried chatting to them today and they just walked off during mid conversation, i found that abit ignorant tbh. Well its their issue, i cannot control what people think about me. And as someone said before, there are no friends when it comes to work! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:45 pm

I can't wait to go back to college. I've worked 80hours in the past week, thank golly I have today off and have a nice day planned!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:43 am

^ wow 80 hours is alot, is that legal? Smile

Im trying to figure out how to let a certain person down without coming across as a total tool........ they know something is up as they asked me, so maybe this is my time to say it?

I dont want to come across as mean, but i just need space and i dont think we are best suited.

Last edited by Hello22 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Well i barely got a wink of sleep thanks to my poxy housemates friend who stayed last night, he had the telly on full blast late last night, then he got up early this morning and woke me at 7am with his fcuking roaring/talking. Then he uses my bathroom/shower and makes such a mess and I was raging. Absolutely bulling.

Everyone is annoying me lately, i mean everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSARecovery Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Cant sleep Crying or Very sad Thinking too much, ya its strange i have something similer but my family i have all the time in the world for but getting to know me from scratch is hard ,its just mostly habbit at this stage but even if i get on with someone i am getting to know i can just have times that i want alone , to be honest its more often then not, I know it came from when things were at its worst i trusted in some people that were down right bad people and exploted my condition, like when i was going out with someone and they went out and cheated knowing i would not go out, or others that were two faced but knew i would not confront them. Now i want to get back to having a full life but their is scares that i have to work on, i suppose i am just being careful thid time
TheSARecovery
TheSARecovery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:54 am

I'm pretty sure I have carpel tunnel

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:29 am

TheSARecovery wrote:Cant sleep Crying or Very sad Thinking too much, ya its strange i have something similer but my family i have all the time in the world for but getting to know me from scratch is hard ,its just mostly habbit at this stage but even if i get on with someone i am getting to know i can just have times that i want alone , to be honest its more often then not, I know it came from when things were at its worst i trusted in some people that were down right bad people and exploted my condition, like when i was going out with someone and they went out and cheated knowing i would not go out, or others that were two faced but knew i would not confront them. Now i want to get back to having a full life but their is scares that i have to work on, i suppose i am just being careful thid time

everyone has scars, its best to work on things atm. forget the past and dont think about the future. try builidng your self esteem, which will make u more confident. it sounds like your introverted, like the majority of us, haha. you should try this personality test, its fun and quiet accurate http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp .

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next