Social Phobia Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How Are You Feeling?
Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:11 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» Facebook Group For Social Phobia Ireland
Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:14 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» any advice ?
Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:22 am by padmasana

» Hello from a culshie living in Dublin!!!!!!
Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 am by padmasana

» keeping fit. running, walking, yoga......
Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:29 am by Guest

» Any plans for the summer/holiday etc.???
Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 am by Hello23

» your favourite novels/literature.
Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:23 pm by Guest

» St John's wort
Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 am by x_No_Oil_Painting_x

» Merry Christmas
Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am by Hello23

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 132 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:57 am

Dublin Meet-up in May! Who's coming???

+2
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
Dub16
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? Empty Dublin Meet-up in May! Who's coming???

Post by Dub16 Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am

Alright lads and lassies,

I was thinking that the 15th or 22nd of May would work? Dublin City Centre.

If anyone has a preference between the 2 dates then please say. If BOTH of them are cool, then say as much.

With a bit of luck it might even have stopped snowing for ten consecutive days by then! Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? Icon_biggrin

So if the weather is nice maybe we can sit outside in a quiet beer-garden or park. Whichever suits.

If the weather sucks then I will suggest up a few quiet pubs and go with one of them, just so that people can get tea/coffee/Guinness/sandwiches! (see the way I slipped the word Guinness in there!)

A lot of you will be traveling from the country which aint cheap so I'll be more than happy to get yee all a load of drinks and stuff for the evening.

It should be great craic and also a chance to make/consolidate some good friendships so I hope you'll all come along.

Tis also a good chance to see myself and Hello22 smoking cigarettes upside-down and we'll finally find out if da dude (johhnny) really does prefer coffee to beer! Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? Icon_eek

PS, If any of you are on SPW then PM Alchemy and tell him about this meet-up. I've lost his number for the 3rd bloody time (I aint very good with phones)

I'm gonna shut up now coz this is turning into an essay. I hope you'll all come, should be a fun day! (and night if theres a few drinks flowing) Smile
Dub16
Dub16

Back to top Go down

Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? Empty Re: Dublin Meet-up in May! Who's coming???

Post by Dub16 Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:02 am

PS, IF we're having this in a pub, then obviously I will make sure its a quiet pub, and I know some of you aren't very keen on going into a pub alone, so we will swap numbers and stuff and I will meet you outside the place and walk in with you if its an issue.
(just in case thats a help to anyone)
Dub16
Dub16

Back to top Go down

Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? Empty Re: Dublin Meet-up in May! Who's coming???

Post by x_No_Oil_Painting_x Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 am

Im in!!
Both days are fine by me!
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
God

https://www.facebook.com/ciunasbotharcailinbainne

Back to top Go down

Post by jan Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:47 am

unsure about the dates until closer to the time but all going to plan, im def in!
jan
jan

Back to top Go down

Post by x_No_Oil_Painting_x Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:53 am

Hope so! itll be cool to have another tipperarian!
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
God

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:14 am

i ll be up for this meet up. so will be goin out on the ras or ??

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub16 Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Yeah mate, we'll be going out on the tear as well. (that's optional for anyone who doesn't like that part)
Dub16
Dub16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub16 Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:40 pm

ok, so far its:

Hello22
Charlene
Dub16
Jan
padmasana
Shelley

if anyone else has said they're coming and isn't on this list then give us a heads-up at some stage. And we should have Alchemy confirmed soon if one of yee can PM him

Last edited by Dub16 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Dub16
Dub16

Back to top Go down

Post by x_No_Oil_Painting_x Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:42 pm

Ill PM him!
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
God

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub16 Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:45 pm

Sound! Thanks Char! Smile
Dub16
Dub16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:00 am

Yep i'm in! afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub16 Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 am

Hello22 wrote:Yep i'm in! afro

Wohoo! glad to hear it Wink
Dub16
Dub16

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:08 am

Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? Icon_scratch why am i been called eejit face Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? Icon_sad .

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:20 am

omg, lol. the cheeky madam. goin changing it now.

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by x_No_Oil_Painting_x Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:18 am

Had to be done - the name da dude was drivin me mad!!
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
God

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:19 am

Count me in, free for either date.
shelley
shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by padmasana Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:38 am

x_No_Oil_Painting_x wrote:Had to be done - the name da dude was drivin me mad!!

a ffs, who gave her a rep for that Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? 218713 Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? 57638

padmasana

Back to top Go down

Post by x_No_Oil_Painting_x Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:11 am

lol!
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
God

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub16 Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:36 am

shelley wrote:Count me in, free for either date.

Nice one!! wohoo! another person. Looking forward to this now... Roll on may...
Dub16
Dub16

Back to top Go down

Post by x_No_Oil_Painting_x Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:37 am

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure lookin' forward to it!
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
God

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub16 Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Right so it's gonna be on May 22nd (Saturday).

It will be in a pub in the city centre and probably a good idea to start it fairly early as the place won't be jammers by that stage. So maybe aboot 2pm or so???

It'll hopefully go on most of the day (well its bound to once that bigmouth Dub16 gets talkin!) so feel free to call in at any stage.

There are a good few of you planning on coming up from the sticks/wilderness/crazylands/countryside so if any of you plan on staying over and dont fancy forking oot on a hotel then you're welcome to stay in my gaff. I live alone, have a spare room, plus theres always the sofa as well, and I don't bite (unless provoked).

If the meet-up goes well then maybe we can stick around and head out for the evening, but sure we'll see how it goes...

Have we any new people looking to add their name to the list or anyone looking to pull out? (just to help me keep an eye on likely numbers for the day).

PS - I was kidding aboot that crazylands/countryside comment. I've huge respect for all my culchie friends. Christina is even bringing some turf with her for me! Smile
Dub16
Dub16

Back to top Go down

Post by x_No_Oil_Painting_x Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:42 am

Ill deffo be there!
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
x_No_Oil_Painting_x
God

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:47 am

im tooo old to go,lol me been 32 yous are all in your 20's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:19 am

I'm in my 40s! Nearly as close to 50 as you're close to 30, Robbie. I'm not going either though (for the same reason: I feel WAY too old)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dub16 Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:37 am

Hey don't be worrying about what age you are Robbie/Catherine.

I'm closing in on 30 now plus I discovered my first grey hair today!! AND I'm starting to enjoy crosswords.... And I'm still going! Dublin Meet-up in May!  Who's coming??? Icon_biggrin

Seriously though, please don't feel that you shouldnt come along just because of being too young or too old. We're just gonna have a chat like we do on here... So I hope you'll both re-consider.

No pressure either way though... Smile
Dub16
Dub16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next